Updates....

*****************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com

*****************************************


Tuesday 18 November 2008

"The Whisper" by Tia W, Age 9, Class 5sp

Old buildings have lots of history and sometimes there are myths and legends about ghosts that reside in them. In these tales the ghosts themselves may form part of the building's history. Tia has written a story based on this idea:
*********************************
The Whisper

I waited silently. I knew the sound, it was common in my old house. The spirits and ghosts whisper constantly. Once I tried to find where the sounds were coming from. I was guessing the cellar as it's somewhere I was forbidden to go. My Mother and Father said I couldn't because they didn't know what was down there. That made me all the more curious. Eventually my curiosity got the better of me and as I edged open the creaky cellar door I was pulled with an almighty force into the darkness ...

By Tia W
Age 9
Class 5sp
***************************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that blow me away,it was cool and scera from megan w

Anonymous said...

wow tia thats really good I love it you describe the cellar very good and when I read it I had a shiver dowm my spine
Maylah C 6h

Anonymous said...

Hi Tia you don't know me but my name is Brandon and I am a year six boy from Robartes junior school.
Your description and reasoning is absolutely brill!
When I got to the bit about what lurks in the cellar I kept looking over my shoulder!
keep writing more because your poems and stories and stuff is really interesting.
Brandon.

P. S. please write some more to that piece of writing!

Anonymous said...

Thank You everyone that commented on my opening!Thank you Brandon for leaving that comment reading it made my day! P.S I will try and write some more onto that story!!