Updates....

*****************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com

*****************************************


Tuesday 25 November 2008

"The Secret Mansion" by Tia W, Age 9, Class 5sp


***************************
The Secret Mansion

On my street there is a turning. It is a turning that no-one drives down. I had always been curious of this turning as I wanted to know what was at the end of it. Once me and my friends got too curious and we travelled down the road. Just before we went someone had told us that a rumour was going around about the road that there was a haunted mansion on the end of it but despite that we still wanted to see for sure...

By Tia W
Age 9
Class 5sp
****************************

No comments: