Updates....

*****************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com

*****************************************


Wednesday 19 November 2008

"My Secret Place" by Tia W, Age 9, Class 5sp

*******************************
Tia has created a setting for a book. Like in many classic tales & myths another secret world is hidden from everyone except the main character.

My Secret Place

At the bottom of my garden I have my tree house. My tree house is just a normal tree house. It's quite boring really, that is from the outside. On the inside it is my secret place. I am the only one who can see the things in my secret place. If you looked inside all you would see is a plastic table and chairs, but when I look inside I see a beautiful open land with flowing rivers and rows of colourful, sweet smelling flowers and clear blue skies. It is a perfect place to go if you want to get away from your troubles or just have peace and quiet.

By Tia W

Age 9
Class: 5sp

******************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely secret place Tia. You could write about all sorts of adventures from this tree house. Well done Mrs K